B is for Basket

by - June 18, 2012

This pretty basket is a re-do of a re-do.  I bought it at a garage sale last year and painted it white.  It, unfortunately, got a little dirty in the tea room thanks to a little birdy (use your imagination!) so I redid it over the weekend using Annie Sloan chalk paint in Antoinette:

I only did one coat because I wanted a shabby chic feel to it.
The B stencil is from Michael's. I tied it on with some twine.  B is the first letter of our last name so I thought it would make for a nice touch.
Here it is in a corner of our guest room.  I'm not sure if the Keep Calm and Carry on pillow will stay in there.  I'm thinking of adding some book stacks instead.

Linking to Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. That's a gret redo-redone! The B stencil is the perfect touch! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute basket! I love the B stencil and the twine. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty in the pink! I guess going back in the tea room is out of the question after your "guest".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame on that bad birdy! But I think it looks lovely now and will be a great addition to your guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice redo - you did good!
    Thanks for stopping by and nice comment on the necklace.
    I will be back to check out more of your posts when have a bit more time.
    Thanks for reading along - I tend to ramble sometimes. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!