Halloween Mason Jars

by - August 27, 2012

This is the last week off before school starts here next week, so it's going to be quite chaotic.  I'm hoping to blog (and comment) regularly once the boys are back in school.  Until then, here's a quick project I did over the weekend.

I'm sure you've seen the spray painted mason jars all over Pinterest.  I decided to make some for Halloween.  I really love the candy corn ones but I only had black paint so I had to make do.  I gave each jar two coats of paint.  While they were drying, I hand-stamped two coffee-dyed tags with tricks and treats.
Once the jars were dry, I took some orange and brown seam binding and tied them together to the ridge area of each jar.  Then I added my coffee tags using some twine.  Super easy!

I'm not sure if I'm going to use these for candles or Halloween treats.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very cute! I love the pictures you took with the orange flower in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!