Chalkboard Frame

by - January 21, 2014

We're gearing up for yet another snow storm here.  Sigh.  I'm sooooo ready for spring.  This weather has put me in a bit of a funk. 
I have the motivation; I just don't seem to have the desire to go shopping (someone call the doctor quick!).  So I've been working with whatever I have in the house and re-making some items I've worked on before.
I picked up this vintage wood frame from a garage sale a few years ago.  I had originally given it a burlap back and it had a little nest attached to it.
Over the weekend, off came the nest and burlap.  I put chalkboard paper in its place and now I have a sweet, little chalkboard frame for the kitchen counter.

I do love working with what I already have but I hope this funk (and the snow!) passes quickly.

Jeanine 1.
Pin It

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Pretty! I like it as a chalkboard! We have more snow today {and freezing temps this week again}. Not loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    I am not looking forward to the snow either, but, I am going to take advantage of being snowed in tomorrow and bite the bullet and paint my den! I'm going to use the grey I used in my bedroom, I think. Hope it's not too dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The color you painted the frame is so pretty. Super cold and snowy here too! I am oh so ready for spring.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love this, want to buy this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new little chalkboard. I have never heard of chalkboard paper. Is that something new?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!