Petite Peat Pots

by - January 17, 2014

I've had these petite peat pots since summer.  I picked them up at an estate sale and just kind of forgot about them.  While I was re-arranging my craft room/office, I saw them and decided to make some sweet new religious ones.

I've used these images before.  I bought them from Etsy and they are teeny tiny but perfect for these little pots.  I started by painting each pot white.
Then I printed out my images onto tissue paper.  Using Mod Podge, I glued them to the front of each pot.  I added rhinestone embellishments to two of them.
Each pot is filled with faux moss (from the Dollar store) and French book paper.
I also tucked in some random pieces like a vintage hotel tag, angel and a new religious necklace I made earlier this week.
It's made using an Tim Holtz enamel tag.  I picked up a 6 pack of them at Michael's earlier this month.  I used another tissue paper image and Mod Podge.  

Jeanine 1.
Pin It

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your peat pots are just gorgeous, Jeanine! Wow, you are brave sending tissue paper thru your printer! Love the images, I need to get some peat pots so I can create with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pots are gorgeous! I love the theme, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet
    I have had a bunch of those little posts forever also.
    just need to get in gear and do something with them. some of mine already painted, just did not finish. maybe for V. day. =)

    be blessed
    barb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!