Ever have one of those weeks where you're doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but not really getting anything accomplished? That has been my week. I've been starting a lot of projects but not quite finishing them. So this morning, I was determined to complete at least one of them.
I picked up a package of enamel tags at Michael's earlier this month. I used one for a religious pendant. This time, I turned them into numbered magnets.
I hand-stamped the numbers onto tissue paper and then used Mod Podge to add them to each tag. I gave each a topcoat to protect the paper, and added self-sticking magnets to the backs. Voila! Instant kitchen magnets.
This little burlap pouch is part of the randomness. I added a piece of Frenchy muslin to it with a grungy red safety pin.
And this little, antique frame was a find a few weeks ago at a garage sale. I love the gold color, and think the French script looks perfect in there! Another quick and easy makeover.
Wish me luck on tackling my other half-done projects!