Still recovering from our mini vacation, but I did find some time yesterday to make some new Frenchy pendants.
I bought the kit while I was at Hobby Lobby. It comes with the pendants, some numbers/designs and plastic inserts. The number 2 is from the kit.
For the others, I wanted to add a Frenchy touch. Problem is, the pendant space is super skinny. Not too many images will fit into such a tiny space.
Still, I managed to find some images in my stash that work perfectly! I already had the religious images printed out onto label paper so all I had to do was cut, peel and stick.
This one is from a piece of vintage French flashcard. Tricky to cut, but fits like a glove!
I'm keeping the number 2 (it's my favorite number!), but the others are available in my Etsy shop.