Creepy Dollar Store Pumpkins

by - September 22, 2014

I popped into the Dollar store yesterday looking for some of their resin pumpkins.  Score!  I got two each of three different styles. 

This pair I spray painted black to top off two Mason jars that I spray painted a metallic silver last week.
I love the texture of this set.  The black paint really makes them pop.
And I love how creepy they look now.  For the rest of my project, I stuffed each Mason jar with a few plastic bags and then added the faux moss for under each pumpkin.  The plastic bags come in handy when I need to fill something but don't want to waste tissue paper or, in this case, moss.
I finished up with some tea-stained seam binding.  Done and done. You'll probably see these Mason jars again because they will also be perfect for Xmas decor.

Jeanine
Pin It

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ooh, these are so darn cute. I love the metallic silver and those black pumpkins. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these just the cutest. You are so creative. I picked up those same pumpkins from the Dollar Tree but I didn't do anything with them yet.
    Love them in black!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!