Alice Peat Pots

by - May 18, 2015

I was tinkering with some peat pots over the weekend.  I had already given them a fresh coat of paint but I was struggling with what I wanted to put on them.

I found these cute Alice in Wonderland images on Pinterest.  I thought they'd be perfect to dress up my pots.
I also added some vintage lace to each one, faux Dollar Store moss and little trinkets here and there.
This one has a Queen of Hearts playing card.  Can you see the little glass jars tucked in there too?  They are my eat me and drink me vials.  Nevermind that lego piece in the picture and what looks like a crumb.  I have two boys, remember!

I'm pretty happy with how they came out but me thinks the label paper I used is going to start to peel off once it gets hot out.  So now I'm thinking of redoing them using TAP paper.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those are really cute. Love the Alice In Wonderland theme. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jeanine, these little treasures are adorable. Love how you accented them with Alice in Wonderland graphics.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Alice in Wonderland peat pots, Jeanine! I opened each image for a closer look. The images are gorgeous as are all the goodies inside.

    Thank you for your comment over at my little blog. You know, my daughters are all grown up now, but I have fallen in love with art dolls and miniatures ~ so I'm making a few for myself. :)

    Have a great day!
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'll have to look for those images in the event we do our Mad tea party this year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!