Friday's Thrifty Finds

by - May 08, 2015

Took a quick trip to our local thrift store today and scored a few goodies.

I was so excited to see the vintage sheet music.  It's been awhile since I've been able to stock up.
I think this is a vintage juicer of sorts?!  Correct me if I'm wrong.  I couldn't pass up the Christmas book.  It has so many wonderful vintage images inside.
I've already ripped the covers off these books for another book stack design.
And finally, this little candle holder is already in the garage waiting for a quick spray paint makeover.

Are you sitting down?  All of this cost me $3!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, nice scores!
    The jar thingy is a veg chopper..sort of the original 'food processor' I can remember as a child..at least I think that is what it is.. can't see the blades to know for sure...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!