Pink Pedestal Cake Plate

by - June 10, 2015

I've had this little wood pedestal cake plate that I made for a few years now.  I had originally painted it gold for a Christmas vignette, but it's been sitting in the basement for several months now.

I broke out some pink chalk spray paint and gave it a new lease on life.  I'm loving the pink so much more than the gold.
And since pink appears to be the theme of the day, I broke out this pretty French wrapping paper (from Home Goods) last night to wrap a paperback dictionary no one in the house seemed to be using.
I'm on the hunt for other books in varying sizes to wrap because I just love this look and this wrapping paper.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Jeanine, love the pink pedestal cake stand with the covered book. I love that paper too and found some very similar, if not the same one from Hobby Lobby. That is a pretty shade of chalk paint in pink. Which one (brand) did you use? I purchased one that looked too lavender.
    Hope you find some more books to cover!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!