DIY Bath Salts

by - June 16, 2015

When I received this book in the mail from the folks at Ulysses Press, I was beyond excited!  I had always wanted to make my own bath products and this book helped me take that first step.
Homemade Bath Bombs, Salts, and Scrubs features 300 easy, fun, DIY recipes that will infuse a little ahhhh into your regular bath routine.  It shows you how to use everything from fragrant petals to essential oils to exotic ingredients, including sage, peppermint, rose, jasmine and my first choice: lavender.  Check out a few of these easy-to-follow recipes:
 
Don't these sound divine?
I'm a Virgo, so I really loved these recipes too!
I chose a basic one to start: lavender bath salts.  I used Epsom salts, lavender buds and some essential oils.  
It smells just wow!
I can't wait to light some candles and take a bath now.  

If you want to check out a copy of Homemade Bath Bombs, Salts, and Scrubs (SRP: $14.95) by Kate Bello, you can find it on Amazon.com.

Jeanine

Note: I was provided with a copy of Homemade Bath Bombs, Salts, and Scrubs by Ulysses Press, however, all opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. HI Jeanine, looks like a great book for creating bath products. Love this and what great gifts these would make.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!