Christmas Touches

by - December 02, 2016

Sharing a few more Christmas additions to the house.

This little vignette is on my porch.  I try to change it up each year. Last year I had a hot chocolate "bar."  This year it's about peace.
I added some vintage paper scrolls and greens to this pitcher.  Love the way it looks on this vintage scale in the kitchen.
These were actually inspired by Decor Steals.  They had something similar available a few weeks ago.  I had the candlesticks and faux moss, so I made my own!
And I just can't let the season pass without using some Scrabble letters.  I dressed this one up with some vintage calendar tiles and a faux Frozen Charlotte.

Still haven't put up our tree yet because of the cats.  Something tells me though that it will be up this weekend when two little boys ask again.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!