~earth day~

by - April 18, 2017

Every year in school around Earth Day (Saturday, April 22nd this year), my boys come home asking how they can do their part to help save the earth.

This year, I sent away for the seed packets Cheerio's was giving away in an effort to "bring back the bees."  Since, we plant wild flowers every spring, I didn't pay too much mind to the newspaper articles criticizing the seed packets.  On Saturday - weather-permitting - we'll be planting those babies.

And speaking of Earth Day, I wanted to share some recent eco-friendly finds.
My little guy love, love, loves this Live Clean Liquid Hand Soap, which is good news for this mama because 9 year olds aren't always the best hand-washers.  I love that it's eco-friendly and that it smells divine.
I never tried this brand before: Macadamia Professional, but I have high hopes that their Weightless Shampoo and Anti-Humidity Holding Spray will work wonders on my flat, frizzy and perimenopausal hair.  Again, eco-friendly.
And I adore Aveeno's Positively Radiant daily moisturizer because it contains SPF 15 and doesn't make my skin freak out. I've been using it for years and now that we'll be outside more, I have to protect my fair, freckled face.

What are some of your favorite eco-friendly finds and how will you be observing Earth Day?

Jeanine

Note: I was provided with free samples from some of the companies mentioned above.  However, all opinions, photos, text, etc. are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!