~eye candy~

by - January 29, 2018

Ever feel like your front door is missing a little something-something?!  Once our Christmas decorations came down, I was struck by how boring our front door looked.
I got a dose of inspiration when trolling Instagram one day and saw this adorable hello sign.  It's from Etsy Seller LittleTouchofHeaven1.  It's a die-cut piece of wood that came unpainted.  No problem for me!  Once it arrived, I gave it a few coats of black spray paint and had it on my front door in one day.  Yes, one day!
I'm loving the look and it really gives our front door a touch of personality.  Best of all it was under $10 including shipping!  When you have a chance, make sure you check out this amazing Etsy shop!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!