~spring projects~

by - May 11, 2018

Now that spring is in full swing, I've been busy doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  So many random projects going on at one time and I'm loving every minute of it!
First up is this wood cheese board.  This is the before.  Yuck!  I gave it a few coats of white spray paint.  I found a great French image on The Graphics Fairy and added it using waterslide decal paper.  Above is the after.  Can you believe it's the same piece?
I added a French touch to some Dollar Store erasers while I was on a conference call during the week.  You know how those can go...Yawn!  I simply broke out my Staz On ink and got to stamping using different French rubber stamps I have.
I also dressed up these petite French laundry hangers too.  It's hard to tell, but I added some Carte Postale wording to them.
And then I painted an old chalkboard, attached some twine with chalk and added it to my tea room/she-shed for a whimsical touch.
Last but not least, I added some tied clothes pins to this ceramic berry dish ala Miss Mustard Seed.

All this plus my day jobs, being a mom & wife and exercising.  No wonder I'm pooped!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!