~autumn touches~

by - September 08, 2018

Today is the first day that it hasn't been sizzling hot here.  Truth be told: I didn't let the heat stop me from starting to put out some autumn touches.  This sweet little vignette is on the antique desk in our dining room.  The autumn printable is from Pinterest.
This candle was a Marshall's find and it smells DELISH!
I actually bought this jam for the jar.  Is that bad?!  Who needs jam anyway when you have candy corn.  Picked up two bags at our local Dollar Store.
This red pickup truck was marked down to $10 at Hobby Lobby.  I filled it with mini pumpkins and faux moss.  I also got the bigger green pickup.  I'll share that one another day.
I do the same thing on this counter every year.  I just love the white pumpkin on top of the scale.  It's tucked away on a corner of the counter we rarely use.  The pumpkin is filled with scented mini pumpkins.  I just take the top off whenever I want to breathe in the autumn-inspired aroma.

I'll be adding more touches this week, so stay tuned!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!