~christmas ornaments~

by - November 04, 2019

Raise your hand if you've already started some Christmas projects.  I just can't resist!  I know Thanksgiving is next and blah, blah, blah, but when you've got the itch, you need to scratch it. 

 
First up are these wood tree ornaments.  I grabbed a pack of plain pre-cut trees from Dollar Tree.  I embellished them with vintage sheet music, Scrabble tiles, faux pearls and whatever else I had in my craft room.  I can't wait to see them hanging from our tree this year!
Next up are these Jenga block ornaments.  First I painted the blocks white.  Then I sanded and hand-stamped a variety of holiday-inspired phrases.  This is the before.
And this is the after - after some embellishments and tea-stained seam binding.
And who can resist some holiday retail therapy?!  Both of these pieces are from our local Walmart.  I love, love, love the buffalo check!  I've also been stalking Target.  Their Dollar Spot Christmas goodies are amazing this year!  I'll be sharing my finds in a separate post.  So stay tuned...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. How cute! I love those jenga block ornaments- there's about a gazillion ways you could embellish them. You could also decoupage old photos on them- the little school photo size. How cute would that be??
    It feels weird to comment on a blog now- it used to be so normal! Hi, I'm Bettsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ! I like it but If you want to save money while shopping for home decorative accessories & christmas ornaments visit Home Fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!