~it's beginning to look a lot like...~

by - November 18, 2019

Are you squealing with excitement that Christmas is only a few weeks away?!  I know I can hardly contain myself.  And it's certainly felt like 'tis the season here lately.  It's been sooooo cold.  Since I'm not a winter girl, I've been content staying in the house and breaking out some decorations and putting together Christmas-inspired vignettes like the one above.
And I've been busy crafting.  How do you like this Dollar Tree ornament after my embellishments?  I added the snowflake, merry stickers and French "presents."  
Or what about these petite sheet music chalkboard ornaments?  The chalkboards were a thrift store find.  I added the vintage Christmas sheet music (using Mod Podge) and sticker embellishments.
This one is my favorite.  I made a faux canvas sign using a window shade, two pieces of wood and some sticker paper.  I gave it a Rae Dunn look using DaFont's Skinny font.  I simply added the phrase to a word document and printed it out on clear sticker paper.  Super easy!
I also updated our kitchen message board, lol.

We've put up two out of our three trees.  I'll be sharing those shortly in another blog post.  It's definitely beginning to feel a lot like Christmas over here...and I'm loving every minute of it!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!