~diy christmas decor with scrabble tiles~

by - December 10, 2019

I never ever, ever pass up a box of Scrabble at a garage sale.  Those little tiles (and tile holders) are perfect for DIY projects no matter the season.
In fact, if you've been following my blog awhile, you've definitely seen the many ways I've used these handy-dandy word tiles.  And this Christmas season is no exception.
Scrabble tiles are literally in just about every room of the house.  I might have a slight obsession with them.
How could you not?  I mean the possibilities really are endless.

Jeanine



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been going through your holiday posts and they are wonderful. So many ideas and inspirations. I prefer the homey family old fashioned Christmas decor to the elegant decor any day. You have so many charming ideas and some that teachers could certainly use in the classroom or Grandmas and Moms could do with their children. Thank you for sharing. Your blog is outstanding!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!