Sheet Music Candleholders

by - August 08, 2011

My sister just moved into a new house in Virginia.  She loves anything with music notes so I thought these French sheet music candleholders would make for a nice house-warming gift for her:

I printed off the image from The Graphics Fairy onto regular paper.  Then I cut it to fit each candleholder and mod podged it onto the front and then used one more coat of mod podge to seal it.  I added the rhinestones as a final touch.
I think she will love them!  She doesn't need to know it's French Xmas music though!

Linking to The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Very cute, Jeanine! I'm sure she'll love them.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift. Love the rhinestones. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cute idea! I'm sure she will be pleased that you made these for her. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty. I'm sure your sister will love them. They're going to look gorgeous when lit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine they would be really lovely burning. Very clever gift!
    Fondly,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute--I like the rhinestone detail. Won't your sister know they are Christmas songs after she sees this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will definitely love these....who wouldn't, they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me....I'm following you back now. :)


    I love these creations...subtle yet gorgeous!



    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The candleholders are sooooo neat! I am sure your sister will love them.
    I am touring your blog. Lots of inspiration here.
    I am a new follower.
    Please come by and visit me. I am having a really nice giveaway.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice idea...and everyone loves candles!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!