Quoth the Raven...Nevermore

by - September 12, 2011

So I'm slowly starting to put out my Halloween decorations.  Normally I wait until at least the 15th but me and the kids were getting a bit anxious.  Okay maybe it was more me!  I had a random black frame lying around so I made this:

I printed the old crow image from The Graphics Fairy onto some vintage sheet music.
Then I took out my mini letter stamps ($1 at Michaels!) and stamped: "Quoth the Raven Nevermore" - which I thought was quite fitting.

This is a really quick and easy project for a lazy, pre-Halloween afternoon.

Linking to The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. oooo--I like this idea!!! I don't celebratr Halloween but this is adaptable for other holidays..maybe a turkey for thanksgiving!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. I've become a followere here--cool stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so "fall"! I love it! :) Kind of peaceful and mystical.
    Can't wait to decorate for fall this year also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been picking up a few black and white treasures for Halloween myself...you've got me thinking to start early!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!