Altered Altoid Tin ~ Alice in Wonderland

by - April 19, 2016

I've had this teeny-tiny Altoid tin for a couple of weeks now.  I finally got around to embellishing it last night.  I wanted to go with an Alice in Wonderland theme.
After searching up some how-to pins on Pinterest, I started by adding paper to the front, back and insides.  Mod Podge worked best for this.  
Once my paper was in place, I just started adding random Alice pieces: a keyhole, tea party image, book paper and lace.
The front was a little tricky.  I knew I was going to be displaying it with the tin open, so I just added a few things to the front.  I actually had to smash an old watch open to get the clock piece.  Hot glue worked best for adding that one.
As always, I love that I had everything on hand to make this sweet little tin.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!