Creepy Halloween Bottles

by - September 19, 2016

I'm not a big wine drinker, but thankfully a lot of my friends are. Thanks to many of them, I was able to create these creepy Halloween bottles.

I started by removing the labels from each bottle.  I don't have Goo Gone, so I just used good old fashioned scrubbing and hot water. Once the labels were off, I gave each bottle 2-3 coats of black paint.
Once the paint was dry, I broke out some white candles and just started melting them over the tops of the bottles and down the sides.
You could add candles or leave them as is depending upon your taste.  I picked up the orange candles from the Christmas Tree Shops ($9.99) over the weekend.  I'll be using them on our porch once I start officially decorating for Halloween.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Testing again as I don't think my comments are coming through on your blogs. Grrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! and something to try with my children in the middle of a Hurricane...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!