~here we go again~

by - March 13, 2017

Sigh!  We're expecting a major snowstorm/blizzard/nor'easter tonight.  Just when I thought winter was over, Mother Nature throws me a curve ball.

School is closed tomorrow, so my boys will be home.  Luckily, I did manage to get in a few craft projects last week.  Hard to tell but this is an Easter book stack.
I also dressed up these faux dollar store plants by placing them in bunny peat pots.  I have them displayed on my Antique Farmhouse scale.
How cute are these candy jars?  They're actually upcycled food jars.
I used the shipping tape transfer method to get my images on the front of each jar, and filled them with some Easter chocolates.
Surprisingly, we still have a lot of the candy left.  After tomorrow though that could all change...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!