~curbside before & after~

by - July 11, 2017

I spied this cabinet on the curb back in April.  Yes, April.

It sat and sat and sat in our garage.  I was waiting on the weather and going back and forth on what color to paint it.  Finally, I decided on gray, and this past weekend - with a little help from the hubby - I finally gave it the makeover I had been envisioning.
The girlfriend who helped load it in the car could not believe it was the same cabinet.  I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it myself.
It took several coats (and cans!) of Krylon's Granite spray paint. Again, my hubby assisted quite a bit with the spraying.
The finishing touch was the Milk & Cream Co., which I stenciled on using black paint.  The stencil is from the Knick of Time Etsy shop.  I bought the stencil specifically for this project, although I have used it on tea towels as well.

Again, super happy with how this piece turned out.  I was intimidated at first, but as I admire it on the porch, I know I chose the right color and stencil design.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!