~luck of the irish~

by - February 25, 2021

Have you started decorating for St. Patrick's Day yet?!
I must admit, I don't have a lot in the way of St. Patty's Day decorations.  I'm sure I say the same thing every year, but it's true.  Much of what you see here is either decorations I made or re-purposed items found at Dollar Tree.  The chalkboard and frame above are both upcycled Dollar Tree items.
I love using these tiered trays from Target for my holiday decorations.  This style is from last year.
This one is from around Christmas time.  I've added a few more St. Patty's Day pieces since taking these pictures, but you get the idea of how sometimes a little goes a long way.  And can we talk about those cute marshmallow mugs?!  They are Rae Dunn-inspired.  I found them on Amazon.  I.  Love.  Them.
It wouldn't be a holiday without doing a vignette on our antique children's desk.  The cards are from The Graphics Fairy.  I made my own printable for the frame, and hand-stamped the carnival tickets.
Our local thrift store is on some weird Covid-19 schedule, so I've only been able to get books during my last two trips.  I grabbed a bunch of green ones as you can see above.  The felt garland is from Amazon.

I'm hoping for a somewhat normal Easter this year.  Although that remains to be seen...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!