~a dollar tree easter~

by - April 03, 2021

 
It's been really hard getting into our local thrift store lately.  I've been itching for projects, so I've returned to old faithful: Dollar Tree.  
In fact, every project I'm sharing in this post was made using items from Dollar Tree.  And, of course, things I have in my craft room.
Some ideas are my own; some are copycats from some of my favorite bloggers.
I stock up every time I go now because if you don't grab it when you see it, it might not be there when you go back!
Some way, some how, I'll find a use for it.
We'll be home again for Easter.  No visiting my parents since they haven't had their second CoVid-19 shot yet.
So for now, we'll just enjoy our quartet...
And hope to see them soon.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!