~dollar tree makeovers~

by - June 10, 2021

Are you ready for some of my latest Dollar Tree makeovers?!  

How about some coffee-dyed clothes pins?  I used their rub-on transfers for the numbers.  I love, love, love how they came out.  All you need is to soak some wood clothes pins in coffee (I used my husband's morning-old coffee).  Let bake in the sun to dry and then add your numbers.  The longer you soak; the darker the pins will be.
I'm a little obsessed with Dollar Tree's faux succulents.  I used their flowers & garden planter, and loaded it up with faux moss and plants.  Literally a DIY in under 5.

These wood boxes are probably my favorite.  I flipped them over and painted them white (chalk paint works best).  Once the paint was dry, I used more rub-on transfer numbers.  Add some French script and you've got yourself some stackable art.

These are just a few of the projects I've been working on.  Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@okiobdesigns), where I post more often.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!