~jenga block pumpkins~

by - August 10, 2021

Today I'm sharing some super cute Jenga block pumpkins I made.  They're easy to make and, well, a little addicting.
Of course, first you'll need some Jenga blocks.  I bought mine at our local thrift store a couple of years ago.  I use them for random projects here and there.  Next, you'll need some wood glue.  I used Tacky Glue, which I got at Dollar Tree - but you can use any type of glue that works on wood.
Now line up your blocks and glue them together.  Once they are dry, glue one more block on the bottom to help keep them level, and so they'll stay upright.  Put another block aside for the "stem."
After the glue has dried and the pieces are secure, simply paint them orange (I used spray paint, but you can use acrylic paint, as well).  I cut the remaining block in half and painted the pieces green for the stem.
Once the stem is dry, glue that to the back of your pumpkin.  See what I mean?  Super cute and super easy!  I tied some twine on mine, but you can add raffia, a cute saying - or whatever your heart desires.

I'll definitely be making more of these.  I'm picturing some white and black ones next...

Jeanine  

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!