~bunny silhouette frames~

by - February 23, 2022


 Sharing super easy bunny silhouette frames today.
You'll need two of these Dollar Tree beaded frames.  When you flip them over, you'll see the backing can be removed and you can add whatever background you like.  I used peel & stick cork for one and cardstock for the other.
I used my Cricut to cut out my bunny silhouettes (using the Easter cartridge).  If you don't have a Cricut, a quick Pinterest search for free bunny silhouettes will get you what you need.  You'll have to cut them out yourself, though.  You'll also need to cut your cardstock to size.
Once you have your bunnies glued to your background, simply add it to the frame, securing the back.  Done and done!

This project literally cost me $2.50 for the frames.  I had everything else I needed.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!