~beachy decor from dollar tree~

by - May 31, 2023


Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?

They had one of these three-pack sand dollars left.  One.  You know I couldn't grab it fast enough so I could add my own touches.  All I did was hand-stamp some cute beachy sayings on each one.  I have them displayed in a wicker basket for a simple nautical look.

Total cost: $1.25 plus tax.
And who could forget these guys?!  I swear I've had these Dollar Tree ceramic starfish and the sea urchin for over 10 years.  I refresh the paint every few years.  This time I went with orange for the starfish and I'm totally digging them now (they've been black, blue and white previously).


No beachy decor is complete without some free printables from The Graphics Fairy.  This one always made me crack up.  Karen has a ton more, so be sure to pop on over there.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!