~5 things I always stock up on at dollar tree~

by - December 29, 2023


As we get ready to bid 2023 adieu, I'm already thinking about ways to save more in '24 (hey, that rhymes!).  And that starts with the 5 things I always stock up on at Dollar Tree.  First up is hand soap.  If Covid taught us anything, it's to wash your hands.  This Delta Soap comes in a generous-sized bottle, and its subtle scent is a family favorite.
Banish B.O. at just $1.25 a pop.  Dollar Tree offers several brand name antiperspirant/deodorants that can cost upwards of $3.99 per stick at other mass market retailers.  I grab Suave and Dove whenever I see them.  The Okio B men prefer Speed Stick or Arm & Hammer.  

As Julia Roberts mused in Pretty Woman: "...you shouldn't neglect your gums."  Amen, Julia.  These dental flossers are great at cleaning between the teeth and gums, and the end picks work wonders - especially removing those pesky Everything bagel seeds (admit it, you've been there too).  I also pick up toothpaste and toothbrushes at Dollar Tree.  Your dentist will thank you.

If you work from home like I do, you know how pricey office supplies can be.  Dollar Tree is my go-to for envelopes, packing material, folders, pens, rubber bands and pads, among other office must-haves.  Be sure to keep your receipts handy for tax time.
Finally (and much to my own surprise), Dollar Tree has been quite the craft have of late.  While I do not love their selection of craft paints, I constantly add Mod Podge, Tacky Glue, their version of Glue Dots and other crafting essentials to my cart.  Depending upon the time of year, you can find some great craft wood cut outs or even vinyl rolls for your Cricut.  Don't discount Dollar Tree for your crafting needs.

And that's my top 5.  Maybe next time I'll do a top 10...

Jeanine 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are all great things to stock up on. I’ve never seen that soap, are you in USA? Im in Canada 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!