~diy 4th of july~

by - June 24, 2024

 
It's hard to believe the 4th of July is next week.  I mean, didn't June just start yesterday?!
I didn't have enough time to actually DIY this year, but I'm sharing some old familiar favorites from previous years.  I still display the faux flashcards I made a couple of years ago, and this Target gumball machine still houses the red/white/blue decorations from last year.
New this year: adding a variety of flags to this vintage Stanley thermos.  It's happily sitting on our porch.
And I always break out this little, vintage red matchbox fire truck.  
This is one of my favorite views in the she-shed.

I kept the decorations to a minimum this year.  Sometimes less really is more...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!