Advent Bags

by - November 21, 2011

I'm pretty sure I saw this idea in Martha Stewart Living.  I had the bags.  I had the number stamps so it was really a no brainer and the kids think it's the coolest:

This is just a temporary hanging place.  I'm still not sure where to hang them from nosey little hands.  I got the striped bags off of Etsy over the summer and wouldn't you know it - there was exactly 25 of them. 
So I stamped each one and then divided them into fours so I didn't have some ginormous (is that even a word - lol?!) banner to hang up.  I don't know if you can tell but I hung them with some of my Joyeux Noel clothes pins.

The boys are very excited to fill them and then of course eat whatever goodies we add.  I think it makes for a sweet countdown to Xmas this year!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I saw those on MS too! They are so cute and fun to make. I can't wait to see where you end up placing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! You should fill them with lima beans and cauliflower ~ things like that. I'll bet they won't touch them! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, just thinking of all the possibilities. They'd be great for the 4th of July too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!