Embellished Bottles

by - March 14, 2012

Time has not been on my side this week.  About the only crafty thing I was able to accomplish was two more embellished Starbucks bottles:

I bought these graphics from Etsy and love, love, love them!  How can you go wrong for $1 each?  I've already used them for bags, tags and I'll be using them for pillows shortly.
I printed them out on Avery Label Paper.  Super easy and the paper is pretty reasonably priced.  For this one I added a rhinestone and tea-stained seam binding.
For this one I added a couple of rhinestones and the scrolled sheet music tied with twine.
I finally filled up my bottle holder!  Drank a lot of Starbucks but it was worth it!  I needed the little kick anyway. 

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!