French Script

by - April 04, 2012

I haven't had much time this week for any projects (boo hoo!), so I'm sharing some quick tags I made last week using my Cricut:

I love this French script image that I purchased off of Etsy (Graphique.etsy.com) and I love how it looks on this Fleur de Lis.
I use #80 cardstock so it's a bit thicker than the regular #60 found in most craft stores.  I finished them up with some tea-stained seam binding.  I'm thinking of doing some for Xmas this year but with red and green seam binding.  Can't you just see them hanging from the tree?!
Then I made some seahorses - also using the French script.  I have some of these displayed in my bathroom which has a bit of a French/coastal feel.  I also have both for sale in my Etsy shop.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!