Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mini Sheet Music Envelopes

The boys are off from school this week so I haven't had much time to blog, much less craft.  I managed to steal a little time earlier today to make these cute, mini sheet music envelopes:
I found a great template here.  I just printed off the size I wanted (4x6) onto cardstock.  Then I traced the pattern onto my sheet music and cut each one out.  Glue along where a store-bought envelope would be sealed.
I couldn't resist adding some French stamps.
And some bees.  I even added a little pink button and a small French thank you card inside.

Super easy and I can already feel like these are going to be addictive!

Linking to: The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday.

Jeanine

10 comments:

Kim~HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs said...

Very Sweet :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

How cute, love them! These would be great for tucking in a few thank you tags with Etsy orders!

**Anne** said...

These are AWESOME!!! :)
Anne xx

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Your envelopes are sooo lovely, Jeanine!
Cheers

sissie said...

Hi Jeanine,
You are always, always creating the cutest and prettiest things.

hugs
Sissie

Donna said...

What a great idea! I never would have thought of doing that. I love any project involving vintage sheet music, now I know what to do with all of my little scraps that I can't bear to throw away!

Little Miss Maggie said...

I love this project. You are right. I can see how this could become addictive.

Candy said...

These are precious. Love them.
Please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com and maybe you'll follow back??? THANKS. 8-)

Hank hendricks said...

your
Gift Card envelopes are so classy...i am to find it.

Plastic cards said...

Simple and captivating designs for envelopes that give positive impression on receiver..