Junkin' Finds

by - May 19, 2012

With my two boys playing baseball on Saturdays, I've had to switch my junkin' day to Friday.  Yesterday, there were a ton of estate sales here.  I managed to find a few diamonds in the rough.

Look at these fabulous milk jugs!  Only $5 each.  I already have them proudly displayed on our porch.
At the next sale I grabbed these two little frames which have canvas in the middle.  Quite unique - never saw them like that before and not sure yet what I'm going to do with them.  The Pepsi crate was a must!  I got the frames and the crate for only $5!  Take that Pottery Barn!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Good score on the crate!
    The Sally
    Ann here has two old milk jugs and wants $50 each for them...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a thrill to 'stick it' to Pottery Barn and other overpriced stores! You did well -- great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best luck at sales! Would love to go "junkin" with you - too bad we are so far apart!...Stop over to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal on that wooden box....you go girl. And those milk cans are wonderful!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finds. What a deal on the milk jugs. What am I saying? Great deal on everything. Curious to see what you do with the frames.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!