Thursday, May 17, 2012

Petite Table Re-Do

I really love this little table that I picked up thrifting last week.  It was an ugly reddish-brown if you remember.  Here it is now:
I gave it a few coats of white spray paint and sanded the edges for an aged look.  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to put in the middle.  I was out of graphite paper so I decided to print this French crown image onto Avery label paper. 
I simply cut it out and stuck right in the middle.  It's the perfect size, don't you think?!
I'm thinking of placing some vintage book paper stacks ontop.

Jeanine

3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That looks really pretty! Such a great size little table; you'll be able to move that around whenever and wherever you want.

Patti said...

So adorable...love the graphic, it's perfect!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Adorable little table! Love the graphic you chose too!