Friday, November 23, 2012

$5 Angel Wings

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Wanted to share some cute feather angel wings I came across on Pinterest.  I wanted to add wings to each chair for our diningroom this year.  These were a little smaller than expected but still cute to display for the holidays.
I love how they look over a mirror.  This is in our bedroom.  But see how small the wings are? 
I bought four of them and I'm adding them randomly throughout the house.  Still on the hunt for bigger ones for the diningroom chairs.  Wish me luck!

Jeanine

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I have the exact same ones I think, from the Curious Sofa online shop. I was expecting them to be a bit bigger also.

How big are you looking for? I came across these a while back.
http://www.ustoy.com/adult-feather-angel-wings

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love that look with the wings on the back of chairs, too. Good luck finding a size that works {and that is a reasonable price}. These are cute though and I'm sure you'll find some places to put them.

sissie said...

I found larger ones at a party decorating on line shop. I can't think of the name of it. I'll try and find the source for you.

Love the little wings on the mirror.

hugs
Sissie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So cute!!! We've been selling similar ones at the shop for the past few holidays. I think mine are a bit bigger, I'll have to peek!