DIY Noel Sheet Music Banner

by - November 13, 2012

I whipped up this quick holiday banner the other night.  It's super simple.  All you need is some sheet music, paper, glue, twine and clothes pins. 

Using the same NOEL template I used on my Ikea stars (carnival style from Dafont.com), I printed out each letter onto white paper.  I cut each letter a bit smaller than my sheet music.  Glue them onto each piece of your sheet music.
Once they are dry, you might want to flatten under a book.  Mine curled a little.  I used a zigzag scissor to cut the bottoms just to give a bit of a pattern but you can leave them straight or cut however you might like them.  I used some of my Christmas clothes pins to attach them to the twine.  I was not in the mood for hot glue and the pins hold them just fine.

Two thumb tacks are ready and waiting to hang it up over the next couple of weeks.  See, told you - see easy!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Very pretty! I wanted to do a banner for the holiday market and didn't think I'd have time. Seeing yours, I might be able to do one after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! I love how you scalloped the bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to do something like this for around my table in my booth. Definitely giving it a try if I can get it done in the next two days. Sounds simple enough! Thanks so much for sharing and for the tip about putting them in a book to flatten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like quick and easy project, which I love and it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comment. I am glad you have your power back, it is such an inconvenice not to mention cold.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!