Spring Banner

by - February 13, 2013

So I have a new strategy to outwit Mother Nature.  I figure the more items I make for spring, maybe she'll get the hint.  Nevermind that they are calling for more snow here tonight (boo!).  I'm determined to enjoy an early spring - even if just in our house.

You've probably noticed how much I love this Carnival font (from DaFont.com).  I used it for my Valentine's Day LOVE banner.  This time, I chose a pretty blue hue and printed out SPRING on vintage sheet music.
I wanted a more rustic look for this one, so I used twine instead of tea-stained seam binding to string it together.

As soon as the Valentine's decorations come down, this baby is going up!  Take that Mother Nature.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey Jeanine,
    The banner is so cute and I think we all want you to continue to trick old mother nature...lol. The sun is shining here in washington state...and it is like heaven. Hopefully you don't get snow!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Let me know if your strategy works. : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!