Farmhouse Candle Holder

by - February 28, 2013

I popped into a local thrift store earlier this week.  I wasn't in much of a buying mood but I figured I'd take a quick look.  I walked out 99 cents lighter thanks to this petite muffin tin.

It's not vintage but for 99 cents, I knew I could give it a vintage farmhouse feel simply by adding some candles to the muffin slots.  It's a look I've seen on Etsy and I just love it!

I picked up a bunch of these small candles from the Dollar store.  And boy do they smell yummy! 
I can't wait for a warm spring night to light these and just relax.

Total cost for everything: $2.99!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great buy!

    I'd love to have you link to Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!