TJ Maxx Goodies

by - February 12, 2013

I treated myself with a trip to TJ Maxx yesterday.  The roads were still messy but what better way to soothe cabin fever than with a little retail therapy?!

How cute is this petite colander?  I'm planning on adding a spring nest to it.
I couldn't resist the pink straws and striped cupcake holders.
And how adorable are these mugs?  The cakes remind me of Marie Antoinette and they will look stunning on my Decor Steals mug holder.
Finally is this great metal organizer.  I really needed one for my home office/craft room.  I'm going to swap out their labels with some Frenchy ones.

A nice little haul for about $30 for everything. 

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the stripes on the cupcake holders and those mugs are really pretty! I need a small colander like that, but to use as a colander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! I am in love with the tired basket. And the mugs are so pretty, too! Bet it felt good to get out, after being house bound:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect remedy for winter blahs! Love the pretty mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds (especially the pink straws)!
    I saw that organizer yesterday at Marshalls...I should have got it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!