Estate Sale Finds

by - March 22, 2013

Popped by a local estate sale this morning.  The pricing was a bit, well, pricey.  I did find a few steals though:

The camera was $5.  It comes with the complete case.  The gloves were $1.  I can't resist vintage gloves!
The ceramic cow head, I'm still trying to figure out.  Clearly it can be wall-mounted but I'm not sure if it's to hold ties, jewelery or ????  Still, for 50 cents, it's a cute piece my husband will get a kick out of.
Not bad for $6.50!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ok Jeanine.... that cow head could go right here!
    http://www.homeroad.net/2013/01/large-necklace-organization.html
    Just sayin....lol
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! They had a pig and duck too! Dang, now I wish I grabbed them!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!