**This giveaway is now closed**
The folks at Stampin' Up were kind enough to let me have a sneak peak at a new product bundle that will be available in June. Even nicer - they've provided me with one bundle for you too!
The Spring Surprise Bundle includes the brand new “A Round Array” 6-piece stamp set and a 7/8” Scallop Circle Punch. When you purchase these two products in the bundle, for only $23.95, you are getting a 15% discount.
The Circle Punch was super easy to use. I already made some sheet music circle confetti to add to our Easter table. And how cute are these tags?
I hand-stamped them using the Round Array stamps and block. Adorable, right?
To enter to win your own bundle,
1. Become a follower of OkioBDesigns or let me know in a comment that you already are;
2. Like Stampin' Up on Facebook and let me know in a comment that you did.
You can gain additional entries by:
1. Follow Stampin' Up on Twitter (@stampinup) and let me know in a comment that you did;
2. Like Okio B Designs on Facebook and let me know in a comment that you did;
3. Follow @okiobdesigns on Twitter and let me know in a comment you did;
4. Blog/tweet/Facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a comment you did.
Open to US residents only - sorry! I'll pick a winner via Random.org on Monday, April 1, 2013 (yes, April Fool's Day!).
*I was provided with a free sample from Stampin' Up for review, however, opinions are my own.