I was toying around with this little wood frame that I picked up at a local thrift store. First I painted it white. It sat in the garage for 2 weeks until I decided to instead paint it black. All this indecision resulted in a wicked makeover - literally!
I used some Halloween-ish cardstock as my background.
Then I went over to DaFont.com to spell out the word wicked in some creepy fonts. I printed that out onto white paper and cut around each letter. Not sure if you can tell but I also distressed the paper so it wouldn't be stark white on the Halloween cardstock.
Another quick and easy project using items I already had in the craft room!