Xmas Tree Mason Jars

by - October 22, 2013

Last week, AC Moore had flat-faced Mason jars on sale for 99 cents each.  And they were just what I needed for this quick holiday project.

First, I painted the insides of the jars red.  Once that was dry, I used painter's tape to cut pieces for my trees.  I added those to the front of each jar.
Next, I gave the outsides a couple of coats of white spray paint. When they were dry, I peeled off my painter's tape to reveal little Christmas trees.  I sanded the tops a bit to let even more of the red paint show through.
I finished them up by using some of this festive fabric I picked up over the weekend.  Can't wait to add some candles and use them for the holidays!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!