Prayer Candle

by - July 24, 2014

I picked up a plain, white prayer candle for 50 cents at a garage sale earlier this month.  It sat and sat - patiently waiting for some sort of makeover.

I finally got around to dressing it up yesterday.
I printed off this gorgeous holy card image (from The Graphics Fairy) onto label paper.  All I had to do was cut, peel and stick.
Then I added a pink rhinestone and hand-stamped the word prier (pray in French) on a small tag, and tied it to the candle using twine.

Sometimes a few simple touches are all you need!

Jeanine
Pin It

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. GORGEOUS, I adore that image, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Quick and easy. About my speed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the image you used. It's so fun to embellish prayer candles, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!