~before & after porch swing~

by - June 12, 2017

Our porch swing had definitely seen better days.  It's one of our most favorite spots at home.  We sit there at night, chatting and watching the cars drive by for hours.

We got it from Lowe's about 5 years ago (if not more!) and the white was dirty and dingy.  No amount of scrubbing was making it sparkle.  Even the pillows were looking a bit sad. So...
We gave it a makeover over the weekend.  I say "we" because my husband actually did all of the work.  He took it down, propped it up and worked the spray paint like magic.  We kept the bottom cushion and I added the life preserver pillows (from Target).

It's like a brand new swing now!  And it adds a nice pop of color to the porch.  What do you think?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your new swing makeover - and your blog makeover, too!! I had trouble figuring out how to leave a comment, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanine, I love, love your swing. I've always wanted one on my porch, but it hasn't happend, yet.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!